Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines and Publication Ethics.
Thematic scope and the form of articles
Studia Semiotyczne publishes papers in Polish and English that fall on the borderline between philosophy and semiotics. In particular, we accept research articles in the fields of:
– philosophy of language,
– general theory of signs
– applications of semantic methods in philosophy,
– philosophical aspects of linguistics, psycholinguistics and cognitive science,
– semiotic aspects of philosophy of mind
– philosophical consequences of metalogic and the theory of formal languages,
– analysis of the philosophical argumentation and the language of philosophy,
– history of ideas in semiotics and logic.
The journal also accepts remembrances, reports, reviews and polemics.
Since 2016 all papers accepted for publication in Studia Semiotyczne appear both in paper and digital (Internet) forms. English versions of some of the accepted papers are additionally published in the open digital base Studia Semiotyczne – English Supplement.